Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 3 and a change of pace

Day 3 came and went without much fanfare. I ran 2 miles again in a little over 25 minutes following the last 1.x lesson of Couch to 5K. Unfortunately my internet is down so the blogging came to a grinding halt. Thanks to Baked just around the corner, I can at least make a quick post.

Today, a week after I started, I am going mountain biking and will get a run in this evening. Lesson 2.1, which is a change of pace.

In 2.x you run for 90 seconds, walk 90 seconds, then jog for 90 seconds again and then walk 2 minutes. This one is about getting your stamina up a little higher but with a slightly longer recovery time. You do this 3 times. In theory, I should get a slightly higher pace than the 13 - 14 mins per mile the prior lesson tracked to.

For now, it's off to New Jersey and Harteshorn Park for some biking...

No comments:

Post a Comment